Only a Blog

martes, octubre 28, 2008

ECHOES



A quick bullet: a tough one to dodge (no one ever does)
It cuts fast and deep (picks your bones clean)
And you just have to let it bleed
I know the pain, it's all to familiar
If I could sing words to help, you know I would
And it would end the pain
But you will have to let this make you stronger
Difficult to overcome

The name of a ghost still dancing on our tongues
So bittersweet (these memories)
I wish they could have taken me
Struggle through tough times
And destroy all your fears

Don’t let this win over you

Soon you will end the pain
And you will say that it did make you stronger
This is how you overcome
(these voices fade away as the memory did)
And we’ve all heard it sung
And we don't know what we got till it's gone
And then we want it back so much
Nobody ever warned you
Breathe in, take in it deep
Cross your heart, it's yours for you to keep
Wishful: I guess I never was
And I will breathe in, take in it deep
Cross your heart, it's yours for you to keep
Wishful: I guess I never was

(And I will keep, pieces of you alive in me.)
I am looking up now, death can’t change us

I am looking up now, death can’t change us
I will, stand alone
I will, learn from this, I will
I will, mourn the loss and I will be stronger